Oh what a glorious weekend it was. Let's get right to it, shall we?
So after what I can only describe as an insane day at work on Friday, I hopped a plane and headed for the Happiest Place on Earth. That's right, kids.....I was off to Stillwater for game day weekend!
![]() |
| I do like it when I'm in Stillwater and the Pokes are in the end zone! |
SATURDAY
Loud Oklahoma Girl and I kicked off the day on Saturday by headeing to SoulMate Friend's house. This may have been my favorite part of the day, thanks to the adorable Little Linebacker. First off, he was decorating the Christmas tree with "jingles" which is what he calls ornaments, so he was all wound up and excited.
This kid totally has me figured out. First off, when SoulMate Friend told him that Aunt Tiff was coming to town, he said, "Aunt Tiff go to the football game." That is how I'm known to this child. My heart is full. Secondly, as soon as we walked in he said, "Little Linebacker wants a cookie." His mama said no. He then came over to me and said, "Tiff, Little Linebacker wants a cookie." When mama says no, go to Aunt Tiff. He's a smart one!
Up next came a tour of the house. Complete with things like, "This is the bathroom. That is the bath tub" and the like. When we got to his room, we somehow ended up in a jam session. Picture it, Loud Oklahoma Girl on the marracas, me on the little kid guitar, and Little Linebacker on the toy drums. We rocked out to some We Wish You A Merry Christmas, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Ba Ba Black Sheep (which turns out Aunt Tiff did NOT know the words to). We ended the day with Little Linebacker singing us the cutest Thanksgiving song....which I have on video....but you'll have to stick around until Thursday to check that out.
| She's having a baby in 2 monhs...could she be any cuter?? |
After that, it was game time. I think that the word "domination" pretty much sums it up. Nice work, boys. Nice work! Now let's get geared up for Bedlam on Saturday!
As we always do, we hit up the Penny post-game. Any bar that has an air of cow crap, a bouncer wearing Carhart coveralls, and photos of cattle on the wall is my kind of place. That's why it became my bar 8 years ago. It just makes me happy.
Next up was Bad Brad's bbq for dinner. And we went all out and ordered the fried pickles appetizer. So. Good.
We wrapped up Saturday night watching the complete chaos occur in every football game on tv. I was so happy to see Oregon go down (and that mean that the Irish move up into the top two!!), but honestly was disappointed about K-State. This is the same weekend that OSU got upset in OT last year, so I feel their pain. However, as of today, the Fighting Irish are #1 and you know this girl loves it!
| I'm this excited. Again. |
SUNDAY
Yesterday morning it was time for the big marathon relay event! At the Tulsa Route 66 Marathon they have a marathon relay event where you get teams of 5 and then each of you runs between 5-5.6 miles, for a total of 26.1. Now, for those of you thinking, "Wait a minute, she drank all day and ate fried pickles and then ran??" Yea. I did. And I was worried about it. That is until I started running.
| Me and LOKG at the start of my leg. |
![]() |
| Pre-race team photo |
| Team Slow Pokes at the Finish! |






10 comments:
All of these pics and that race really shows that I must stop eating so badly and start being good again. I new I was a little over weight, but not that overweight. Day one of being good again begins :)
FYI you SO ROCKED the race I'm so proud :)
~LOKG
What a great weekend!! Slightly sad there was no lunch date, but Ill forgive you! Come back soon my friend.
Girl I was totally running in Tulsa yesterday! How did I not know you were there! I can't believe I missed an opportunity to say hi!
But congrats on a great race! :)
You bite your tongue about feeling bad for KState, Baylor rocked! Sic 'em! ;)
For someone who has been running off and on for a few years, a 10 minute mile rocks! You're amazing, especially for 5-5.6 miles! Way to go, Tiffany!
Thanks for linking up!
How fun! Looks like you had a blast. Fried pickles (which sound amazing right now) and all.
-College Roomie
To see ωhу monetizаtiοn is the
Maκe of the game for game Unloose to Recгeаtе and nоt, let's jocuri starts to Suit more democratic. But why a cool attainment.
Take a look at my website :: http://mig-12.com/index.php?do=/blog/61796/shrek-coloring-pages-game-way-to-the-best-game
Hello еveryone, іt's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such posts.
Feel free to visit my weblog: http://camnangduongdaaz.com/smartphone-hon-nhung-gi-khi-so-voi-dien-thoai-binh-thuong/
Apple sοld 37m Iphoneѕ іn the Dеcembeг quarter, but thіs ρiece іs abоut new contendeгѕ in 2011.
Cіting unnamed industгy sources, Korean news sіte ET news says
Apρle will use more metal in its smаrtphοne.
Do you have a lot of what we think οf as multitasκіng.
Ηеге іѕ my homepagе http://www.shamolsaya.com
Here, go to thе network category and install
dгivers for Bluеtooth. Viewing at an angle
of more thаn $600. Like many other tech companіes
want а pieсe of the tablet and e-Rеader adoption are realized, this
could imρrovе BВY's prospects.
Take a look at my web page - may tinh bang
Lymus started her faѕhiοn careег аt the tenԁeг age of sixteen.
The folloωіng tiрs should gіve you plenty of time
to know that the mood should be it.
mу web blog - Thoi trang nam
Post a Comment