Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happiness Project Update

"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." ~Mildred Barthel

Okay people....I've got to get back on the Happiness Project wagon. I really enjoyed the book and the 5 month's goals that I completed. But then, somehow, life got in the way and I just forgot! Luckily for me, The Bride is starting her own Happiness Project, so she's motivated me to get it back in gear.

Since it's the first of a brand new year, YOU can join in with us if you want to! The best part is that you can totally customize your project to what you want to do. Just to give you some ideas, you can check out The Bride's list, and my list is as follows:

Energy (did this last May....read the blog here! )

Do something just for me (last June....remember golf lessons? )

Work (worked on this one last July and August....recap here)

Do something for others (did the Bone Marrow Registry and Make A Wish blog in September)

Hobby/Leisure (blogged about my new scrapbooking method in October )

Responsible grown up stuff (January)

Nutrition (February)

Fitness (March)

Cooking (April)

Money (May)

Catching up (June)

What really matters (July)

I'll fill you on details of each goal after I complete that month! And, if any of you decide to do one, let me know! I'd LOVE to hear about your ideas and how it's going! And come on...who doesn't want to be on the happiness wagon??

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for happiness wagon! Hopefully more people will jump on board!

Thanks for linking to me!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for getting me in gear again! :)

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy to see you are reading this book, I have started a book club! Feel free to follow along, I would love to hear your input! :-)