A couple weeks ago, my friend The Bride (who gets this name because she was seriously the most organized, fantastic bride ever) posted something on my facebook wall. Turns out, she had been going back through old facebook messages. As she did, she pulled out the funny quotes from them.
I thought this was the greatest idea ever. Really, think about all of the funny emails or quotes that you have sent to people in the past! If you want a good laugh, I'd recommend checking this out.Here are a few of my former comments, which my friends have deemed "Tiff-isms."
"Well, happy anniversary from ME even if your lovely boyfriend is an idiot and has to be hung up on before he pulls his head out." (To the girlfriend of one of my guy friends)
"And also, you are FAR more attractive than that hussie he is dating, so I think that seeing your picture next to her picture would go him good. Maybe he is a visual learner!" (Me encouragin a friend to comment on a guy's facebook wall)
"He used to hold it up--now he's probably shopping there for stupid Valentine's Day." (Me discussing a certain flower shop located on the Strip in Stillwater)
"One date and you could have saved his future. Way to be selfish, [insert my friend's name here]."
"Crazy pregnant hormones are probably the issue."
And, because I have wonderful, hilarious friends as well, here are a few funnies from my own friends that I dug up!
"She asked if I wanted to go to the ADP formall with her. I said yes faster than Guiliani can say 9/11." (That worked out...these two are getting married in August!).
"Who is that guy? I you're not related, you should totally get with him!"
"Christmas is no fun with a bunch of Muslims and Jews-they really don't know how to celebrate the birth of Jesus in my opinion!" (My friend whose dad is Muslim and mom is Jewish)
"I'd never ditch you for a guy. Except maybe for Matt Saracen. But I mean, really...he's a quarterback. You understand." (Discussing the QB on Friday Night Lights)
"She's showing off the ring and looks ridiculously happy and he looks like he's happy about getting hit by a train." (Talking about a facebook picture of a guy friend who just got engaged).
"And NOW, we get to STALK her on the ENTIRE page and not just the profile picture." (Someone was excited that I had added a new facebook friend)




3 comments:
I can't figure out which infamous witty quote is by me.
-Amy
Oh I think you know. YOU KNOW!
I never saw this blog... glad you referenced it again! And thank you for anonymity... haha! And I love how there is an understanding among good friends that they will never ditch each other... except for George or quarterbacks!
Post a Comment