It's Wednesday and I didn't have much time to blog last night, so we're doing a short version of WILW!
Today, I'm loving...
.....that we are less than a month away from college football season! Hallelujah and GO POKES! Here's a little video about game days in Stillwater to get you fired up!

.....that yesterday someone told me that I should be a writer after she read this blog. I told her my dream in life was to move to the country, buy a bunch of cows, and write a book. Fingers crossed!
.....finding an article that was written for me.....I mean she might as well have started this off with, "Dear college-aged Tiffany,"
.....this song, which is my new ring tone courtesy of Blonde Oklahoma Girl (who would LOVE to have more followers...so get over there and follow!). Favorite line of the song: "Never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down, we were shining like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rock show."
.....a beautiful post by Jamie that really touched my heart. It's called "You'd Be Suprised." It's worth your time to read it!
.....that I got to catch up with the New Mexico Animal House Boy yesterday. Of course, we had to reminess about our college days just a little bit. Good times. :)
....caring people. That would be YOU. When I asked for prayers on Monday for the family and friends of the Little Blonde Headed Kid, I was overwhelmed by your kind words. People from literally all over the world who do not know the kid or his family, heck many of whom don't even know me in real life, sent their prayers. People who were not religious sent their condolences, sympathy and positive thoughts. Thank you to all of you. From the bottom of my heart.




3 comments:
The caring people are my favorite thing about blogging :) we take care of our own!
Found your blog through the link up somewonderful things your loving :) Enjoying your blog... Newest Follower :)
Have a wonderful day!
I love that someone else is as excited for college football as me :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
Post a Comment