I haven't done a list of things i'm loving lately, so I've been saving up! I've got lots of loves today and even more saved up for next week. Here we go with the WILW list!
1. Let's start with my three favorite Halloween photos/videos. I'm not a huge Halloween person, but luckily some other people in my life are. Here ya have 'em....my Top 5 Halloween moments for 2012.
![]() |
| Cutest Costume: Soul Mate Friend and Baby Little Tight End's costume. |
| Craziest Activity: My friend who is dressed like a pirate participating in an underwater pumpkin carving contest. |
Most Unbelievable Transformation: Pharmer Girl. Check out this video--Pharmer Girl is this total country girl that grew up in small town New Mexico like me and who went all chola for Halloween. Hilarious.
| Best Kid's Costume: My friend's little boy wanted to be a washing machine! |
![]() |
| Most random costume: Ashley as a loofa. I LOVE it! |
2. My adorable Goddaughter. Seriously, look at these pictures from the last week. Could GBaby be any cuter? Can't believe it's been 9 months since the traumatic experience that was her being born.
![]() |
| Gbaby eating the cookies I sent her in the mail. |
![]() |
| Gbaby all bundled up for winter. |
![]() |
| Gbaby sporting the shirt I got her at Notre Dame on game day! |
3. These photos. Grooms' faces as they see their brides for the first time. Holy cow. If that doesn't make you want to get married, nothing will. Adorable.
4. This idea for asking your friends to be your bridesmaids. Awesome.
5. This story that BFF sent me about scholarships being given to walk ons. You've got to see the video of what the coach pulled at UMass involving the cops and totally freaking out some kids. Hilarious and awesome.









4 comments:
I love your friend's costume w/ the baby holding a football!! Do you know where she got it?!?!
And the washing machine is too cute- I kinda' want to be that next year, haha!
Gbaby is Cuuuuuuute!!!
I like the washing machine costume. Very original.
AHH that's me!! hahaha thanks for including me in this lady. i literally was like "that's me!!" in my living room. haha made my night!
and underwater pumpkin carving. holy crap! regular carving is so hard!!
Post a Comment