.... Pokes Win, Pokes Win!!
Last Saturday Cousin Swiss Mister and I were sworn, mortal enemies when his beloved Bears took on my Pokes on the football field. (Sadly since he lives in Switzerland and I was busy studying for the bar, we didn't get to attend in person, but here are some flashback shots at prior events each dressed in our respective favorite colors!)
I am happy to report that the good guys came out on top (in dominating style) and the final score was 49-17.
So now we have a week off to eat some turkey and get ready for the Bedlam battle against OU. A win gets us the Big 12 Championship and a BCS bowl game. The last time that was on the line at Bedlam ended up being one of the three most exciting sporting events of my life. Here's to that happening again!











1 comment:
I saw the score on ESPN and knew you'd be excited! I've been waiting for this post this week! hahaha. Congrats on the win!
Post a Comment