Friday, May 23, 2014

Baby Hepburn's Big Day

"Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference."  ~Arie Pencovici

Today, this girl is graduating from high school.


I've known Baby Hepburn since she was born.  Literally, I remember that day.  I used to babysit her and help her with her homework every summer.  When she wasn't even in kindergarten yet.  The fact that she is not an adult officially deems me old.


I can't wait to see what her next chapter holds.  Because whatever it is, I know that it will be great.  This little girl is destined for big things. 

 
She's brilliant and beautiful and the sweetest person you'll ever meet.  And although I pray to one day have little football playing boy children, if I have a daughter, I sure hope that she turns out like Baby Hepburn.


Happy Graduation Day!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy graduation to her! Such an exciting day.

Anonymous said...

Happy graduation day to your sweet friend!

-College Roomie

Rozann said...

Happy graduation day to that precious girl a little bit late! I am so blessed to know her, too!!