Honeymoon Update Day 2: Rental car place gave us a free upgrade to an SUV for our honeymoon. White for the bride. We much prefer speed limits in Texas. I am glad to be a runner as that helps with this miles to kilometer conversion. Got an upgrade to a lake view honeymoon suite at Chateau Lake Louise. Hiked for 3 hours with the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Fancy dinner at which Ty said "I envision places like this serving meat and potatoes, not...peas." That's my husband.
As soon as we got a glimpse of Lake Louise, we knew that we totally chose the right honeymoon destination. It was hands down the most beautiful place I had ever seen.
The upgrade to the lake-view honeymoon suite was just the icing on the cake. I'm telling you, The Boy from Texas spent
hours just looking out the window at the beauty of the lake.
We did a couple hour hike around the lake, which gave us awesome views of hotel, the mountains, the lake, and the glacier.
 |
| Love this shot...see the hotel? |
 |
The glacier
|
 |
| My favorite pose. |
 |
| I love this one....look how little TBFT looks! |
You've just never seen water that blue.
 |
| All smiles. Love that guy. |
 |
| Look at that reflection! |
After our hiking adventure, we headed to the lake view saloon for dinner and drinks. It was the perfect end to the perfect day. And the free dessert didn't hurt anything either.
2 comments:
That view! I love the mountains! Score on both of the upgrades & free dessert.
What a gorgeous setting. It looks breathtaking. And cold. But mostly breathtaking.
You guys scored high on the upgrades! Heck yeah.
Post a Comment