Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day Look Back

As I was playing blocks with this little fella this morning, I got to thinking about how times have changed since the last Leap Day. 


On February 29, 2012, I had not yet met The Boy from Texas.  We hadn't had our first date, a diamond ring was nowhere in sight and I was not real sure kids were for me.  

{The night we met...August 2012}

I didn't work for TAMU.  In fact,I didn't even know this job--my dream job--existed. I had not loaded up my vehicle twice and moved across the Lone Star state  and back.


I had only run 1 half marathon. Did not have an iPhone. Never heard of Instagram. Had not discovered my love of Adoration.  I still drove a little red car and loved in a single lady's condo.

{Half #3}

I am so grateful for what God has blessed me with in the last 4 years. He answered prayers I did not even know to pray. I can't wait to see what surprises the next four years hold.

No comments: