First, because she's an amazing photographer. (She did shoot our wedding, maternity, and newborn photos, you know!) And second, because her life on the ranch with her brood of kids and zoo of animals would match up perfectly with our farm animal themed room.
And I was right. Of course, the difficulty came in choosing which print we needed. I adore this one. And this one. Oh, what about this one? (She also has some absolutely beautiful religious photos as well....like this. And this. Seriously, I can't stop.)
I finally made a decision and placed my order.
My package came perfectly wrapped--I would have expected nothing less from her--and ready to open!
Ours is printed on foamboard, but when you order you can choose between a print, canvas, matboard, or foamboard. I really love the foamboard because it's sturdy enough not to need a frame, but will still allow me to frame it and add it to our gallery wall if I decide to do that! Sizes range all the way from 5x7 to 24x36.
So...if you are hunting some home decor or a gift, check out Britt's Etsy Shop.....just click here!
And....because she is insanely awesome, Britt is offering 20% off to Figuring Out The Plot readers through July 1! When you check out, just enter the promo code THEPLOT and you'll get the discount.
I'm already plotting (get it...like the plot?) my next order!






1 comment:
Umm she's incredible! I was scanning through & right away I knew I had to have 2 of them (Last Light & The Old Barn). They're exactly what I've been looking for. Of course I'm going to have to wait until I get back to TX & figure out where I'm living... but I bookmarked it!
Post a Comment