Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet the Cast Monday #1: Blonde Oklahoma Girl

You all have read countless times about the Oklahoma Girls. And the Blonde Oklahoma Girl has been the quote of the month every month since that little tradition began. I'm so excited that she will be the first friend I introduce you to on Meet the Cast Monday.

Just a really quick background---Blonde Oklahoma Girl is in her mid-twenties, lives in Oklahoma (where else) and works as a receptionist for a physical therapy office. She enjoys long walks on the beach....just kidding!


Anyway, here you go.....Meet Blonde Oklahoma Girl!

You are the constant winner of "Quote of the Month" on the blog.....what is your favorite quote?

I love Audrey Hepburn quotes one of my favorites is, "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

I believe her quotes to be so true to who I am as a person or who I want to be anyway, plus Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies along with Pretty Woman : )

You're single (and we have made a pact to get engaged at the same time so neither of us are the last ones standing)....what is your least favorite question/comment that people make?

How come your not married? That has to be the rudest question. It would be like me asking, How come your bald, or how come your fat? Or how come you didn't go to college, get a degree, get a job, have your own house, pay your own bills, you know where I am going with this. We both feel the same way. Obvisouly I want to get married, if I knew why I wasn't married, don't you think I would fix that! I just think in our society, or at least where I live for that matter, everywhere you look people who are younger than me are married and starting on like their fifth kid. Its crazy. Just because I am not married doesn't mean I don't lead a fun, fullfiling life...I believe you have written about this a time or two : )

What are your favorite things to do?

Being able to get together with the Cashmere Mafia {this would be our group of four girlfriends} of course : ), spending time with my family, going to the lake, working out (I put this here because I do like to do it...I just haven't in awhile, but its a new year so starting it out right), girls nights, going to concerts (Red dirt of course), OSU football, drinking wine maybe a margarita or two, spending time with the two most adorbale dogs ever...Bella and Bentley

You watch more tv than anyone I know. Tell us about your 3 favorite shows.

Ok, first of all....maybe its just every time you call me I am watching TV...that doesn't mean I watch a lot of TV, lol. I blame it on my DVR. If I didn't have that I know I wouldn't watch much tv, but for some reason I think just because I can record a show, means I have to record every show that I think I might like to watch. My must see tv shows are: Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, One Tree Hill, Top Chef, Real Housewifes of everything except Atlanta...you know maybe I do watch a lot of tv : )

Do you remember how we became friends? Like specifically when we met? (Because I don't.....but if you do I want to know!)

I have no idea how we became friends. Its one of those things where I don't remember a time when we were not friends. I can't put an acutal date and time on it. I do know we would have never met if it hadn't been for DonEtta Ann Cothren, I also am sure it involved the Penny somehow : ) All I know is, is that I am truly blessed to have a friend like you and with out a doubt would be lost with out you : )

Tell us about your New Year's resolutions.

Well, apparently...one of them is to start a blog, I will call this one my Tiffany inspired resolution, also just the normal cliches to work out more, be overall healthy, put a nice dent in my student loans, start and stay on a budget, read my bible more. {Breaking news....she now has a blog up and it's awesome! Check her out by clicking here!}

What is your favorite book?

I don't know if I have a favorite book, I like a lot of books. I really love all of Chelsa Handler's books. I highly recommend them to everyone. And Eat, Pray, Love was a great book.

Tell us one of your favorite bucket list items.

I think everyone should have a bucket list...so if you don't, get one. I haven't got to cross off as many on my bucket list as Tiff, but in due time, right? I can't just settle on one. One of my big ones that I really want to do but take it off and then put it back on, is sky diving. As much as I want to, I am that much if not more scared to do it. Ride in a hot air balloon...I love Hot Air Balloons! I hear I should go to New Mexico for this ; ) Go to New York during Christmas time, and ice skate in Rockafellar Center, Visit Australia, Swim with dolphins...I could go on forever so we will just stop there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 my favorite Blonde Oklahoma Girl! This was great. Perfect start to "Meet the Cast Monday".

--Amy

Kristin said...

Great post - makes me look forward to Mondays! And I love the quote and all those shows... and definitely not too much TV! haha!

Kristin

Nicole said...

How adorable is meet the cast monday! I love seeing cute ideas like this! Thanks for stopping by my blog! We both have some good monday posts! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks, ladies for your support! I am so glad to know that other people are enjoying this as much as me! :)