Sunday night I sat in my best friend's room and cried with her because her dad died in a car accident. On Father's Day. Life is not fair.
So please, keep College Roomie and her family in your prayers. And appreciate the people in your life while they are here...because one day, we all get a phone call that turns our world upside down.




8 comments:
My prayers are with you and your friend. I am so sorry for her loss.
Praying for you all!
This is so sad, I'll pray for your friend and her family.
I am so sorry to hear this Tiffany. Sometimes life really isn't fair :( I will send prayers and thoughts her way
CR, I am so very sorry for your loss. May the memories and his legacy bring you comfort, healing and peace. Tiffany, you are a wonderful friend and my thoughts are with you as well.
Oh no... I am SO sorry to hear this for your friend. Sending my thoughts her way.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and the prayers. The support from family and friends (and bloggers who I don't even know!) has been an enormous blessing. And kudos to Tiff for being the best friend a girl could ask for - through the good and the bad stuff.
-College Roomie
Wow, my heart breaks for her family. I hope they are doing okay! Please let her know I'm praying for her family!
xo
Post a Comment