As always, I'd love to hear which one is YOUR favorite!
Theme: Anything (Quotography)
Y'all know this is always my favorite quotography theme! I thought and thought about what photo and quote I would use to sum up our trip. I think that this combo does a pretty darn good job of accomplishing that goal! Be sure to check out the other quotes/photos at My Perspective!
Theme: Friendship (I Heart Faces)
This is my first time linking up to this challenge, but the theme was friendship and because I love the photo so much, I'm entering this one of my favorite ladies (same as above just without the quote). Check out all of the other entries here!
Theme: Forest Green (Project 64)
After our lunch in Napa, we decided to go walking around town to see the sights and shoot some pictures. I was playing with the focus on the camera and got this shot. Although my original idea was to focus on the rose and blur the vines, I actually loved how this came out and knew I wanted to use it for this week's Project 64 shot! I think the red adds a great splash of color to the forest green vines, but mostly I love that a screw up on my part ended up in something beautiful! Check out the other entries here.
Theme: Raw Sienna (Project 64)
Well I totally missed last week's link up, but I wanted to be sure and share my shot because I'm almost halfway through the crayon box and I don't want to stop now! This was one of the tasting set ups at a winery in Napa. To see all of the other raw sienna entries from last week, just click here!
Theme: Show Off Your Shot
Well this is a new photo challenge that I'm partaking in over at "And then, she snapped." (Love that title!) I loved that you can choose your favorite photo of the week and don't have to stick to a theme. I really liked this shot of grape vines in Napa. If you look closely, you will actually see the bundles of grapes growing! Be sure to check out the other entries here!
Theme: Aqua
I thought this dress was a perfect shade of aqua for this week's Live Every Moment challenge. On the trip, my goal was to snap one photo of each of the girls that really showed them.....their personality and their spirit and everything captured in a picture. Fortunately for me, my friends are gorgeous, which made this much easier! This was that shot for the Blonde Oklahoma Girl. Only problem? She doesn't like it that much. But I love it, and it's my blog, so it's posted! :) Check out the other entries on Friday! (P.S.--you'll see the other girls' photos soon in an upcoming blog about our friendship that I'm excited to share!)
Theme: Shapes


I tossed around lots of ideas for this theme, but ended up choosing this random statue we saw at lunch on our wine tasting trip. I love the colors!
Theme: Splish Splash Water
The perfect photo for this theme was, sadly, not taken by me since I'm actually in the photo. Sigh. Don't worry, you'll see it on tomorrow's blog. Instead, I went with a picture of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. I added a black and white edit just becuase it was a foggy, sort of dreary day and I loved the feel of this---sort of like something from decades ago!
Theme: Summer
For this girl, summer = farmers markets! As you've read before, the one at the Ferry Building in San Francisco is my favorite of them all. I loved this shot of the beautiful sunflowers with the busy market goers in the background.
Theme: Time
I love the clock tower at the Ferry Building. It's one of those things that screams San Francisco to me, so I knew it would be great for the "time" theme this week! My favorite part is the bright blue sky with the fog just starting the roll in.




12 comments:
OOOohhhh love all these! You're making me so excited for my trip later this month! :)
Hi Tiffany!
Love the Napa pics - its so beautiful there. You're right - the San Fran photo looks vintage. Great camera skills ;)
Have a pretty week!
Michelle
I loved the quote you put up on the photo. And it really matches the mood of the photo too. :) keep on quotographing. :)
Nice set of photos...love the quotography...the quote goes perfect with the photo!
Really enjoyed all your shots, especially your quotography one :)
Great shots. Love the first one! And what a great quote!
Your Quotography is perfect! I love that saying and hope to live it every day. Nicely done on the P64 colors too. Oh heck, all your shots are great!
I love these! your first one is my favorite though. I got to go to san francisco a few months ago and our hotel was right near that ferry building, I took way too many pictures of it. : )
The first is my favorite, too!
That quote is perfect! I love the photo to go with it!
what a motivational quote and picture you made this week. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
LOVE all these! Your blog is really great, btw!
Visiting from LEM, your friend looks very pretty in your auqua photo! LOVE it!
Post a Comment