Saturday, November 10, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Okay, I'm having blog issues.  Somehow, my right-hand column of the blog (that has my "About Me" and my followers) has somehow magically ended up at the bottom of the page rather than in the correct column.  For someone as computer challenged as me, this is a major problem.

Who can help me?  I'll owe you one!

Also, if you have a good blog designer, shoot me their info.  I'm looking for a little revamp!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

It might be fixed - looks normal to me.

Also, I'd recommend a blog designer from Va called Katelyn Brooke. She blogs at http://katelynbrookeblog.com/ and really seems to turn out some great work.

Hope this helps!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Hey love I do blog design! Email me at messyextras@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

did you receive help girl? i notice it is still to the bottom and not side! let me know if you need help!