
Well I've got to say that my 29th year rang in with a bang. I can't believe the amazing, thoughtful gifts from people in my life. Take a gander.
The coolest thing that I received was a box full of postcards that College Roomie, Loud Oklahoma Girl and my mom gathered up. They had all sorts of different people in my life send a postcard from wherever they live to me for my birthday. I ended up with cards from 50 different people that came from all across the country and even the world. It was awesome!
So to cap off the night we hit up my favorite Mexican food restaurant for dinner. Nothing like chips, salsa, tacos and sopapillas to say happy birthday to me!
All of this stuff is great...the gifts, the flowers, the food, but really it's all secondary to the amazing people that I have in my life. I mean seriously, there are no words to describe it. My secretary probably put it best when she saw the vases of flowers on my desk and said to someone else, "It must be nice to now you're that loved." And you know, it really is.
The coolest thing that I received was a box full of postcards that College Roomie, Loud Oklahoma Girl and my mom gathered up. They had all sorts of different people in my life send a postcard from wherever they live to me for my birthday. I ended up with cards from 50 different people that came from all across the country and even the world. It was awesome!
So to cap off the night we hit up my favorite Mexican food restaurant for dinner. Nothing like chips, salsa, tacos and sopapillas to say happy birthday to me!
All of this stuff is great...the gifts, the flowers, the food, but really it's all secondary to the amazing people that I have in my life. I mean seriously, there are no words to describe it. My secretary probably put it best when she saw the vases of flowers on my desk and said to someone else, "It must be nice to now you're that loved." And you know, it really is.








6 comments:
Happy birthday! :)
Happy birthday!
You seem like such a caring person, and it's no wonder you got shown so much love on your birthday :)
what a sweet post and happy beeday!!
Helene in Between
wow... you really did rake it in for your birthday!! i LOVE the postcard idea! such a thoughtful gift. sounds like your blog header rings true... you have a superb cast! definitely worth being thankful for... thanks for linking up and happy thursday!! xoxo- julia
There are a lot of people who are thankful for you - it's a circle of thankfulness.
-College Roomie
Post a Comment