Dear Mr. Right,
Last week I saw a couple walk into a restaurant. He shuffled ahead to open the door, she slowly entered pushing a silver walker. His hair was gone, hers was grey. He gently put his hand on her back and he pulled out her chair when she sat down. He took his hat off at the table and stood when she got up to use the restroom. She wore a flowered skirt and shoes with elastic straps and called the waiter "sonny." They shared a slice of pie. Apple, I suspect.
And he took her wrinkled hand in his and they sat. Together. Without needing to speak a word.
![]() |
| Photo by me - Uncle Tom - 2011 |
Waiting for that day,
Me





9 comments:
Very well written! Love :)
~LOKG
Awww... I have a special place in my heart for old married couples.
I can so see you calling the waiter "sonny".
And I love the pic of Uncle Tom.
You'll have this - I'm certain!
-College Roomie
Aw! I love Uncle Tom he is such a sweet man. I hope my hubby will be that sweet to me when we get old.
Those are the sweetest moments, when we get to witness that :)
There are no words for how much I love this!
I LOVE cute old couples... I'm the creeper that will take pictures when they are walking through a park or something holding hands
Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant idea, post is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely
Feel free to visit my website deer antler velvet supplement
Since you write such good letters to your future Mr. Right could you please starting writing my letters to my future husband as well? Thanks! I appreciate it, Tiff!
-Pharmer Girl
Post a Comment