Well I got a little behind on posting my pictures, but never fear, I'm catching up today! But fair warning, I did not have time to do any editing, so you're seeing them straight from the camera. I am loving being back in the photography habit, and think that I'm getting some great pictures from my two months of fun. As always, let me know which are your favorites!
Sunday
| The Tram |
Monday
| Empty House |
Tuesday
| Racing cars |
Wednesday
| Drive Through Eastern New Mexico |
| Home Run |
Thursday
| Carnival Ride |
Friday
| Baby Face |
Saturday
| Little Chair |
Sunday
| Starting Line |
Monday
Tuesday
| My bags are packed, it's time to go... |




2 comments:
Love them all!!!! I can't even pick a favorite. The tram one turned out really nice - great lighting!
I love the new patio furniture!
-College Roomie
Down Time - is that a Party Pizza? Can you photoshop me in?
Bags Are Packed - Is that seriously all you are taking! Good job!
Post a Comment