Monday, October 26, 2015

Newlywed in the Kitchen Recipe #28: Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

The arrival of BB has greatly decreased the amount of time and energy I have in the kitchen.  So in my attempt to track down easy recipes, I came across this crock pot recipe that turned out excellent!

The Boy from Texas rating: 4

The Boy from Texas comments:  Pretty good for chicken.

Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
*Serves 6*

2 pounds chicken, thawed
1 box (6 oz) stuffing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 C sour cream
1/3 C water
Bag of frozen green beans
Salt and pepper to taste

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Place chicken in crock pot and season with salt and pepper.

Cover chicken with stuffing mix.

In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and water.  Spread over stuffing mix.

Place green beans on top.

Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low. 

When cooked I stirred it all together to mix it and to break chicken breasts into small pieces.


I failed to get a picture.  Here is one of my kid instead.




No comments: