Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here goes nothing!


"I think we forget we only get to do this once. We only get today, once." ~Ryan Kelly, Desert Springs Church



Helloooooo!!

Step one feels like I should catch everyone up on my life......it's been a whirlwind of a summer!!





I graduated from law school in May....
....the same weekend, I bought a condo........where I spent most of the summer studying for the bar exam.....
....except for the insane number of weddings I attended...... ......then I took the bar exam (still no results yet, thanks for caring!).... .....and ran off to Europe.......
....in particular, to Switzerland.....

.....France......
.....and Roma!.....
.....then came home and went to Stillwater (aka The Happiest Place on Earth).... ....and will start my first real job in a week!

2 comments:

RobynBeazley said...

I LOVE this post!!!! I'm so excited to follow your journey through life. Love ya Tiffy

Tiffany said...

Thanks my dear!! I just realized that you had commented on this.....I need to figure out how in the world one goes about getting notifications of comments! You inspired me....your blog is fabulous!