"There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures." ~Shakespear

The bar pass list is up........
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! WOW, that was soooo fast. I'm sure it didn't feel that way, but I think Texas's list is usually not up until October. I knew you would ace it!
Awesome! We are totally celebrating when I see you next week... and now I have something to write about for MY blog today! haha! :)
Congrats! That is awesome 25 and a lawyer, I think that is pretty cool.
www.cdycattle.blogspot.com
Congratulations diva!! I'm SO proud of you Tiffany - you're an inspiration to us all.
Thanks, ladies!! Feels like things have just been a whirlwind since that list went up! I love you guys and appreciate your support!
Post a Comment