My aunt recently sent me an email with this story in it. I thought it was worth sharing.
The little girl in the picture lost her entire family. They were killed by insurgents. She was shot in the head, but somehow survived. She was brought to the army hospital where this soldier worked. The little girl was miserable....she was alone, in pain, and cried all the time. For some reason, she had a connection with this solider. When he held her, that was the only time she would stop crying. After discovering this, the soldier slept in this chair in the hospital, every night, holding the little girl.
When war is not in the news every day, it's easy to forget about our soliders. They are stationed all over the world. They sacrifice so much to serve our country. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, even if we don't hear about them on the news every day.
Whether you are anti-gun or NRA, red state or blue state, pro-war or anti-war, I sincerely hope that you are pro-American soldier.




2 comments:
WOW - amazing story!
Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was pretty great.
Post a Comment