(Photo courtesy Bobbie Turner Photography)
....because it's COLLEGE FOOTBALL KICKOFF WEEKEND!!
....because it's COLLEGE FOOTBALL KICKOFF WEEKEND!!
Sorry to not have a Family Farm Friday for you this week, but I'm just so darn excited that football season is starting I can hardly see straight!
I won't be able to spend my usual Saturday vegging all day in front of the tv because I'm headed to Texas for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Animal House Boy to serve as legal counsel. I've been assured by one of the other Animal House Boys that there will be a tv available at the reception for us to check the score. (Am I going to make a great wife someday or what!?!!)
Anyway....to get you in the spirit, I'll leave you with a great new song from Kenny Chesney. Even if you have heard the song---watch the video. It's powerful.
I for one am glad to see the Boys of Fall It's my favorite time of the year!
Oh yea....and GO POKES!




No comments:
Post a Comment