Anyway...for Project 64, each week they will pull out a crayon of a different color, and that is the theme. I think this is going to be a great way to get me noticing color more and to (hopefully) improve my photography skills!
So....for Week 1, the theme was Yellow Green. Here's my photo:
This is actually a photo of a painting that my dad had done for me two Christmases ago. I do love me some John Deere, so when I downloaded this and it looked yellow green, I knew I had to enter that baby!
If you want to see some entries from real photographers with real talent, be sure to check out the results of this week's challenge!




8 comments:
Thank you for linking up with us this week! Your color find is perfect for yellow green! Hope to see you next week!
Thanks so much for your comment, Brooke! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can shoot this week!
Did I mention that you definitely got the color right on! Nice!
I do love John Deere too! Can't wait to see your 64 photos! :)
Thanks, Kristin and Stephanie! I'm so excited about this little project!
great painting and picture! Love the greens...
Lovely painting and photo!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment