Anyway, this week's color was Carnation Pink. I have to admit...I struggled with this a little! I didn't see pink anywhere for the first few days of the week. Then when I was getting ready for work one morning, I opened up my medicine cabinet and ..... BAM .... there was my photo for the Carnation Pink Week!
I just have to tell you that I'm pretty proud of this photo because I learned how to turn off the flash on my camera! I had never messed with the different settings before, but I decided that if I was going to be doing this photo challenge, I needed to try and brush up on some technical points.
You can check out the other photos by the photographers who actually know what they are doing on the Project 64 blog! Stay tuned for next week...they will announce the color of the week tomorrow!




12 comments:
I obviouly love colors..and this Project sounds super fun :)
Thanks!! You should join up....it's not too late!
carnation pink is such a fun color. i'm glad you found out how to turn off the flash! that comes in handy often :)
What a great find for the color inspiration! Thanks for linking up with project64! Hope you keep coming back!
It's always exciting to figure out something new on the camera. You got a great shot!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments! :)
Great colour find and I like the reflections in the photo. Well done for setting out to learn more about your camera.
I have that perfume too! :) Great color find!
Steph
http://northfillmorestreet.blogspot.com
The color is perfect for carnation pink! Love it!
Flash off yet you held steady. WOW!
Thanks so much for the sweet comments, ladies! :)
I love that this project has already caused you to stretch! That is what collaboration is all about -- keep up the good work, I can't wait to see you "Chestnut"
Post a Comment