Saturday, August 11, 2012

And The Winner Is.....

Holy moly.....I had 116 total entries for the giveaway.  You guys are THE best.  So, the random number generator website did its thing and selected......#108.


Congrats, Mrs. Fisk!!  For those of you who do not follow her....get over there right now...her blog is adorable and she does Quotes of the Week from her sons that are priceless!  Plus, she's pregnant with baby number 3, which means lots more great stories and quotes to come.

And....although none of the rest of you may care, I wanted to show you exactly what are included in Tiffany's Favorite Things!

Book:  Love Does.  You read about this yesterday!

Jewelry:  Turquoise Sideways Cross Bracelet.  I just ordered myself one of thes from A Cut Above Boutique.  I think it's adorable!

T-Shirt:  Oklahoma State.  Duh.  I can't find a photo of the actual shirt online, but anything that says OSU is good in my book!

Snacks:  Archer Farms Fruit Strips from Target.  I eat one almost every day.  Love them.

Products:  Coconut Lime Verbana.  I love this scent from Bath and Body.  It smells SO good!

CD:  Well y'all know it has to include some Red Dirt Music....but I couldn't pick just one, so I've burned a CD with some of my favorite songs.  You know, like a mix tape ala 1990.

My Favorite Candy:  Dark Chocolate M&Ms.  Have y'all discovered these yet?  Holy cow.


3 comments:

Britt Fisk said...

I couldn't be more excited!!! Thank you so much, Tiffany!

Kari said...

I love your blog!! I will definitely be stalking you more often :)

Katy Robertson said...

I'm bitter I didn't win...but I will put my anger aside and keep reading your blog haha :)