Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Letters to Mr. Right: Letter # 18

"I mostly just want a life of slow-dancing in the kitchen." ~ Brunette Bombshell

Dear Mr. Right,

Sometimes, a girl looks forward to to the little things more than the big things.  At least that's true for this girl.

Forget the bouquet of flowers or the fancy jewelry or the expensive dinner.  I'll take a wink at just the right moment.  A hand on the small of my back walking into a room.   Brushing the hair out of my face.  A knowing glance across the room.  An inside joke that no one else understands.

Photo by me, Napa Valley, 2011


And if you want to do those little things and still send flowers, well I wouldn't object to that.

Waiting for that day,

Me

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this letter!

~LOKG

Katy Robertson said...

I'm glad I read this!! Sometimes I get frustrated bc Dave isn't Mr. Romantic (he is getting better!) but he does know how to tease me at just the right time, touch my arm when I need it and give me a flirty smile.

You are so right, thats definitely whats best! Can't wait til you find a sweet man that winks at you!!


PS I suck at winking, like literally look funny when I do it!

Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

I smiled today when I saw the title was a Mr. Right Letter. Seriously one of my favorite series!

Britt Fisk said...

What a gorgeous picture!!

Anonymous said...

this is really beautiful