Monday, May 20, 2013

Eastern European Adventure Part II: Two Months of Photos Weeks 5 and 6

I am so excited to share a few photos with you today!  I had the best time wandering around shooting random pictures with my camera.  Here is a little taste of all of the Europe posts you have headed your way!  As always, I love hearing which are your favorites!

Wednesday
Prepared for the journey.

Thursday
London from 30,000 feet.

Friday
Prague

Crucifix on Charles Bridge

Saturday
Wenceslas Statue

 Sunday
Springtime in Prague
Peacock Feathers

Monday
St. Stephen's Cathedral

 Tuesday
City Hall

Wednesday
Parliament Statue


Thursday
Hungarian Parliament
President Reagan
Night view of the Danube

Friday
St. Stephen's Cathedral
Chain Bridge

Saturday
Jana Pawal, II

Sunday
Polish Countryside

Monday
Auschwitz
Remembering
Fences

Tuesday
Victory Square
Field of Tulips

Wednesday

Old Town Warsaw


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved them all. Thanks for sharing!

~LOKG

Sally said...

There are some very creative pictures! Love them.

CodiM-D said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures of what must have been an amazing trip. The peacock feathers and tulips stick out the most in my mind. But they are all awesome!

Anonymous said...

I like them all. But I loooove:

Tulips
Polish Countryside
Springtime in Prague
London from 30,000 feet

Well done! What a fun couple of weeks.

-College Roomie

Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

Seriously? You want me to pick a favorite....sorry not going to happen but I can maybe pick a "pen" of favorites.

Polish Countryside
Old Town Warsaw
Peacock Feathers - this on might actually be my favorite.....maybe.

Erin James said...

What an amazing adventure! :) This pictures are so beautiful.

XO!
Erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com