Thursday, May 16, 2013

What Happens at the Pink Adobe...


You guys already know I can throw a bachelor party.  Turns out, I'm pretty darn good at a bachelorette party as well.  Due to lack of time (the clock is ticking for me to get packed for Europe as I write this), I am not going to go into great detail, but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.  For a much, much, much better recap of the events, check out College Roomie's recap here.

College Roomie wanted something classy, low key, and fun.  For the most part, we obliged.  Dinner at a winery, train to Santa Fe, walking around the square, progressive dinner at three amazing restaurants.  But then things got a little out of hand....sadly for you, what happens at the Pink Adobe stays at the Pink Adobe.  That is all I am at liberty to say.

The Gossip Girls
College Roomie's family (staying warm)

The OSU Contingent...Go Pokes!

Bottle of wine to be opened on their 5th Anniversary

College Roomie and her bridemaids

Night 1 group photo at St. Clair Winery

Trouble.  Dressed in black.

Sorority pose group photo

The Pink Adobe

Love.  This.  Girl.
Safety first.

Traditional OSU picture

Fearless foursome

I'll plead the 5th.

Me and the sisters

Blurry, but we're still cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! These pictures made me smile. Good memories. Even the ones that were traumatic at the time. You know. Oh you know.

The bachelorette party was AWESOME! I had such a blast with my favorite ladies.

xoxo

-College Roomie

Anonymous said...

What a night! I want to go to every bachelorette party you throw!