Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters

It's been a while since I've done some Friday Letters, so here we go!

Dear San Antonio:  If you could not be completely hot and humid and miserable tomorrow from about 11 am until about 2:00 pm while I'm sitting in a football stadium, that would be awesome.

Dear Boy from Texas:  I like it much better when we are in the same place, rather than just the same state (and 9 hours apart).  That's all I have to say about that.


Dear Pokes:  After a slow start, I have to say that I was impressed with you as a whole last weekend with the win over Mississippi State.  Let's start off faster and impress me even more tomorrow against UTSA.  Go Pokes!

Dear SoulMate Friend:  It's your last weekend in your 20's....we're grown ups!  How did this happen?  I was thinking about it yesterday and do you realize that we met when we were 20 years old?  That's a decade ago.  We were just little babies!  I couldn't be more thankful to have you in my life!


Dear Lack of Motivation:  I'm going to need you to take a hike and allow me to get out of bed in the mornings to get a good run in before it's 120 degrees and 120% humidity around here.  Because at the rate we're going, I'm going to be one of those people who will have to leave the house via fork lift.

Dear Fantasy Football Teams:  Please don't suck this week.  Seriously.  Especially in the Family League where I am matched up against none other than The Boy from Texas in Week 1.  Will our relationship survive being in the same conference for Fantasy Football?  Things could really get interesting if we follow SoulMate Friend's idea and make a little wager:  Loser has to move where the other one lives.   #packyourbagsbaby

Dear Easton Corbin:  I love pretty much every song that comes out of your mouth.  But I'm really, really loving your newest one.



Dear Blog Readers:  Have a great weekend!  Wear some orange.  Cheer for the Pokes.  It's football season!

4 comments:

Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

Great letters! To your motivation, I"ll just let you know I'm back on the wagon (beginning this week) and MFP.....down 3.6 lbs. That just tells you how much crap I had ate and gained if I can lose that the first week. Come back to MFP!!! I miss you!!!!

Nicole said...

Ooooh, I'll have to download that song! I also love everything that he sings! Have a great weekend!

Brianne said...

Love me some Easton Corbin!

Anonymous said...

I love Friday letters!!!

I hope your weekend was fabulous, dahling.

-College Roomie