{1}
Let's start off with the amazing engagement gift that sweet ND Friend and Super Mom had delivered, piping hot to my door on Wednesday evening. My friends are better than yours. No question.
{2}
On Thursday, Teacher Friend called and said I had to get to Hob Lob right away...50% off sale on burlap wedding décor. Off I went on my lunch hour. Here are a few of my finds. Act surprised when you see them at the wedding.
{3}
{4}
The aftermath of said Friday afternoon.
{5}
We checked out the fireworks at the George Bush Presidential Library and were quite impressed. Yay, 'Merica!
{6}
On Saturday, we had lunch at the mecca of all things good....J.Cody's. This bbq joint has a "side bar" rather than a salad bar, so all of their amazingly yummy, butter soaked sides are all you can eat. Why do I ever eat anywhere else?
{7}
{8}
Saturday we spent lots of time (but took no pictures) cuddling with Baby Liam and hanging out. We also bought ourselves a new memory foam, some other fancy words, mattress for when we are finally married and living in the same zip code. Not gonna lie, I thought about seeing if I could smuggle it home with me right now because it's so dang comfy! We then stuffed our faces with amazing burgers. (Anyone sensing a pattern here? I'm never gonna fit into a wedding dress!)
{9}
Then I dropped The Boy from Texas off at the airport to go back home. I'm going to start a countdown of how many more times we have to do that...hands down my least favorite part of distance is having to say goodbye at the airport on Sundays.
{10}
I am going to get back on a workout/eating right/not being a pig routine if it kills me! That's not really related, but I feel as though I should end with 10 rather than 9 and maybe if I say this out loud, it will happen.








3 comments:
Looks like a perfect weekend!
I guess I'll ask about the elephant in the room....where is the new homestead going to be? Sounds like an awesome weekend! and I'll vouch for the memory foam mattresses...Tylie bought me one for a house warming gift this last time around.
Looks like a really great weekend!
Post a Comment