Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brother AND Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

"To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time." ~Clara Ortega

Today is my little brother's birthday. He claims to read the blog, and got angry a couple weeks ago. I posted something about him and my best friend Chase, and put up one more picture of Chase than I did of Denton. To remedy that, here is a montage of pictures of my brother on his birthday!

I also want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families and you take the time to be thankful for all the blessings that you have been given.

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

Happy Birthday Denton! Hope you have a wicked year.