So.....I was just listening to the "Purchased" list on my iTunes playlist and got a kick out of the last 10 or so songs. It really is the most random list of songs you could think of! I thought I'd share.
My last 10 purchased songs:
1. Delta Dawn by Tanya Tucker (country classics---gotta love those!)
2. Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback( first off love the band---second off this song is adorable)
2. Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback( first off love the band---second off this song is adorable)
3. Jump by FloRida (got hooked on this in my Turbo Kick class and I now love it for running!)
4. I Look So Good Without You by Michelle Branch (this is one of my FAVORITE songs right now---excellent girl power/breakup tune!)
5. Closer to Love by Matt Kearney (love the line about how we're all just one phone call from our knees)
6. Mary Jane's Last Chance by Tom Petty (another classic...)
7. Remember The Name by Fort Minor (my favorite running song....it's my power song on my ipod!)
8. If I Could Do It Again by Corey Smith (wonderful Texas country song---my ring tone on my phone)
9. I Can Love You by Gary Allan (probably my favorite sappy song....downloaded it so I could get it down on the guitar)
10. Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas (just a great song)
So what's on your playlist? I'm always hunting new songs, especially for running!




No comments:
Post a Comment