Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Pegged

"I love living. I think that's infectious. It's something that you can't fake." ~Will Smith

Quick sidenote: For those of you who just said "Why the heck is there nothing about Notre Dame on the blog today?!?!" don't worry......we will be having Notre Dame Football Trip Week starting next Monday, 11/22/10. It was such a phenominal trip that there is just too much to say for one quick blog!

Well as you may recall, I celebrated turning old earlier this month when I reached my "late" twenties. I got lots of facebook messages and calls and birthday cards from the amazing people in my life. And people said really nice things about me (although, I don't know how honest they were being because really, you can't say something bad about a person in a birthday message....but I digress).

One of the comments that touched me the most was from a law school friend. He messaged me on facebook and said, "If there is anyone in the world that I know who is actively enjoying herself, I'm going to have to peg that on you."
I was so flattered by his comment. And so happy that he saw me in this light. Because he's right....I am actively enjoying myself. I just love living, and I really do try my best to do a good job at it. Life is so short, and we are so fortunate to have been given the blessings that we have. I truly feel like we have a responsibilty to enjoy it and to try and help others to do the same.
I honestly believe that happiness is a choice that we must make---and if we chose to live our lives and to enjoy ourselves, good things will follow!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Great Advice Tiff! Life is short and if we spend it complaining we'll get nowhere. Thanks for the amazing reminder.

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Becca! So glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading my blog! Glad that you enjoyed it. Feel free to use portions on your blog. And please feel free to link back to my blog---I'm always looking for new followers! In fact, please become a follower if you're interested!