I like it so much, that I have added a couple of new challenges to my list....which means more weekly photos for you to see! Here are my pictures for the week:
Theme: I Was Inspired
This past week, I got two awesome packages from my girl friends, The Bride and The Crazy Canadian. Both of the contents were inspiring, so I knew I had to shoot them together for this theme! The Bride sent me a calendar, made of photos that she took over the last year. She got into photography not too long ago and, as I wrote about previously, inspired me to try these challenges! The second item in the picture is the audio version of The Crazy Canadian's book. She had aspirations of writing this book for about 10 years, and it was published in 2011. Safe to say, she inspires me to go after my dreams, because they can come true!
Theme: Ship
When I saw this theme, I almost had a panic attack. Shockingly enough, there are not many ships here where the desert meets the mountains. So I spent a while racking my brain, and then remembered that I still had the luggage tag from the cruise I took a few years ago (Throwback Thursday blog on that coming soon!) Phew! I drug that suitcase out of the closet and threw in my passport to spice it up a little. Crisis averted.
Theme: Breakfast

The photo challenge that didn't have a theme has now come up with an optional theme list. So I'm going to do my best to follow their themes. I snapped this picture when I was home for Thanksgiving one cold, cloudy morning when we went to feed the keeper heifers their "breakfast." Check out all of the other pictures from actual photographers on the project page.
Theme: A City Thing
I titled this photo "A San Francisco Thing." I took this when I lived in San Francisco in 2008 at the Escape from Alcatraz Triathalon. (Sidenote: I uploaded this to the project page on flickr and got my first comment on photo from an actual photographer! That was a big moment!)
Theme: Round Like Circles




5 comments:
Just found your blog and I'm so excited to follow along! What a fun photo challenge. I love the ideas you had for each one! And I'm totally jealous that you lived in San Fran! My husband and I took a road trip down Highway 1 this summer and one of our favorite parts of the whole trip was that fabulous city! We stayed on Lombard and went down to the docks for chowder:) happy sunday!
Those photo challenges look awesome! I love how you did the "ships" one. :)
Thanks so much ladies for your sweet comments and for reading my blog! :)
Oh I am WAY behind! I LOVE this new photo challenge & am honored that my Audio Book made a picture. Those pics in your friends calendar are wicked!! Congrats on the Flickr comment from your SF pic - you're so awesome. I also LOVE your new blog theme Tiffany!! Have an amazing day!!
So glad that you caught up and saw your book in the picture---YOU are such a rock star!
Post a Comment