Theme: Birthday

I had about ten different possible themes for this photo.....is Little Linebacker not just the cutest kid ever! Here he was properly eating his first birthday cake!
Theme: In The Morning
Last weekend, I got up and went driving around to see what photos I might be able to come up with. I stopped in this field because I saw these geese eating some breakfast. I played with different angles and decided that I liked this one the best.Theme: Body Parts

When I saw this theme, I immediately thought of the statues outside my office building. I played with several different shots....some of entire statues, some close ups of hands, fingers, feet, etc. I finally settled on this one of the man's face with the skyscrapers (if you can call them that....) in the background.
Theme: Brand New
I realize this picture is a little kryptic. But this is a teaser photo of my Valentine's present. Check back on tomorrow to see the whole present. I am pretty sure I love the macro setting on my camera by the way!




No comments:
Post a Comment