1. That other girls went the “being single is great for now” route for their Valentine’s Day blogs. Check out the Blonde Oklahoma Girl and Rachel at How Fickle Is Woman who wrote this one and this one. And, a shout out to one of my non-single friends, Crystal, who took a picture of her V-day flowers next to the cattle she was helping clip.....read all about it here (and know that this is SO what I'm looking for from Mr. Right!)2. That College Roomie broke into my house (okay, technically she has a key) and left these pretty flowers to surprise me for Valentine's Day before she went on her date. And that she texted me during her date as she was peeing. That's friendship at it's finest, people! Oh, I almost forgot....she also left me the napkins that you see below, which read "to support himself through college, dave held a series of degrading jobs. exotic dancer was by far the worst." because they reminded her of the Animal House boys. There are just no words.
3. Reminders about how we should treat other people, in the form of blogs by the Very Worst Missionary about dog poo and Vintch about grouchy co-workers.
4. The nice man sitting next to me on my flight last weekend who bought a round of drinks…for the WHOLE plane! Thanks, Mister! (There is a high probability that he did not know I was taking his picture….so if you know him don't rat me out!)5. That Southwest has brought back their honey roasted peanuts….I remember these from one flight I took as a little kid and I’ve missed them ever since. But…they’re back for the next year (I confirmed this length of time with the flight attendant, who probably thought I was crazy) but appreciated my excitement so much that he brought me like 20 extra packets! Yay, Southwest! (So if you’re keeping score, that meant a free drink AND a boat load of honey roasted peanuts on the same flight!)
7. That the Oklahoma Girls and I hit up a great Martini bar in Tulsa last weekend….hello peach martini!
8. That I seriously watched a wedding this past weekend……at a hockey game. That’s right. And I have pictures to prove it. (The Blonde Oklahoma Girl wrote a blog about this as well you can check out here.)




6 comments:
i love your list! and I love sugarland too, but i dont think i have heard this new song yet... i must listen. have a great day :)
I'm loving your blog today! I'd say texting while peeing is making good use of time. Haha!
-College Roomie
Peach martinis are soooo yummy! I also like green appletinis.. :)
Great loves! I love any sort of tini haha!
Hi there! I love What I'm Loving Wednesdays! I'm still working on mine from today but visiting everyone else. Hope you'll come stop bye! I'm now following you :)
xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
PS I love martinis!!
I love that everyone is into martinis!! :)
Post a Comment