Theme: Spring Fever
As I mentioned yesterday, I decided that I was in need of a little outdoor therapy this weekend. Nothing like blue skies, warm sunshine and fresh air to help get your geared up for another week! I was super excited when I caught these photos (and when I didn't get stung in the process!)
Theme: Red and Pink
I saw this theme and could only think of the cupcakes that Blonde Oklahoma Girl made for our Valentine's Day dinner party! Since I already shared those on here, I decided to try something else. I finally gave up on finding pink and red together, and went with a little collage action.Theme: Work
This was a hard one for me, but I was testing out my new camera and actually really liked these photos. This is an article I am finalizing that will be published in the ABA Natural Resources & Environment Journal this summer.
Theme: Heat
I had lots of ideas for this shot....I tried some burning candles, took some sunset shots at the river....but in the end I liked this little southwestern twist on the idea of heat in the form of chile ristras!Theme: Brothers
This weeks' Pioneer Woman theme was Brothers. Since I started this project, I only have a couple pictures of my own brother, but I really do love this shot. Once again, the photos entered were phenominal. Go check out the finalists!
Theme: Sports
As you can tell, I went into the archive for this one. I snapped this shot at homecoming a couple of years ago and it's one of my all time favorites. Looking at this baby just makes me want to fast forward until football season! Go Pokes! (I'm linking this up to HAPPY MONDAY....check out the other entries!)
Theme: Philippians 3:20
I thought for a while about how to depict this verse of the week, and then settled on an empty bench. I have always loved old benches, and think they are perfect symbol of waiting. Such a beautiful verse!




3 comments:
Great pictures as always! Have a great day! xoxo
Nice sports photo for the challenge! Love the lights at the top.
That's a fantastic view of the game! following you now from 'happy monday'!
Post a Comment