It's going to be a quick blog today because I'm currently in Oklahoma City for work. Yes...another trip. Seriously, I'm setting some sort of record for amount of time away from home (and my wonderful own bed). Sigh. Oh well....on to some things I'm loving today! Linking up with WILW.
1. More wedding photos. Photos continue to emerge from the crazy Texas wedding last weekend. Here are a few of the funnier ones. I can't beleive I am publishing some of these for the world to see.
|That would be my attitude face during the "Jump On It" song. Classic.|
|I think this picture of Brett-Brett pretty well sums up the reception.|
|Jewish chair dance thing...clearly I did not get the details...before they|
dropped poor Brett-Brett. More than once.
|Conclusive proof that I have no business doing any dance other |
than the two step. Poor dude in the bowtie next to me looks confused.
2. This blog about 25 things I want my ranch kid to know. Love it. Lived it. Hope to teach my kids it one day.
3. This quote from Modern Family. Hilarious. And feeling a little true these days.
5. This article about loving Oklahoma for loving the Thunder. I love the comparison to a 20 year old yoga instructor. Hilarious. Oh, and Thunder, it's time to Thunder Up, by the way! Let's get this thing back to OKC where it belongs.
6. These articles about things that she's like to tell teenages. I think that she's spot on with a lot of these. Maybe I'll do my one one of these days!
What I'd Like To Tell Teenage Girls
What I'd Likt To Tell Teenage Boys
There we have it, boys and girls! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!