Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Go For It

"The things I've done that work the best were the things I was the least certain about." ~  Neil Gaiman

Sometimes, I think we all need a reminder to just go for it. 

The goal that seems out of reach.  The long shot.  The pipe dream.  The seemingly impossible.  Yes, we might fail.  But we might also succeed.  And we cannot let the fear of failure make us miss out on the beauty of success.


So today, I'm telling you to just go for it.  Book the vacation.  Start writing the book.  Record the song.  Sign up for the race.  Apply for the job.  Tell the person how you feel.  Donate your time or your money to a great cause.  Ride the roller coaster.

God put dreams in our hearts for a reason.  We owe it to Him, to ourselves, and to the world to go after them.

Whatever it is, wherever it is, no matter how hard it is....just go for it.

Aunie Sauce

5 comments:

Lyndse said...

I feel as though this post today is very fitting for a few things that are going on in each of our lives. Thanks for the reminder love!

Katy Robertson said...

My heart says book that trip, but my bank account currently says not to.... however, i will start having to save for another big trip to see the world :)

Nicole said...

Thanks for the motivation! Have a great weekend :)

RobynBeazley said...

Thanks for the encouragement Tiffany!! Have an amazing weekend.

Megan G. said...

I feel like you're being my fairy godmother and reading my mind then writing blogs about my thoughts! This blog post was awesome; thank you for the encouragement. :)