Since you all now know about the major life changes that I have headed my way, I thought I'd share some of the articles and quotes that helped me make the decision to shake things up. Sometimes you just need that little push to make something big happen! So here are some of the inspiring things that I've come across over the past month or so.
1. WHY You Have to GO For It. RIGHT. EFFING. NOW. You guys have to read this article. HAVE to. Here's my favorite part:
"Because we get ONE shot at this. Just one. And when you’re a weathered 70 year old lady you can peruse the pictures on your wall, and read through your life resume and have something to be proud of. You can say that you slid into home base worn out, scuffed up, and with a killer wrap sheet. All the people I’ve known who have passed away never wished that they worked harder at their jobs. They wished that they had made their passions and the people they love more of a priority."
2. I haven't seen the movie from which this quote comes, but I love the quote.
3. What if money was no object?
"What would you do if money was no object? What would you do to really enjoy your life? You do that, and forget the money."
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a short life lived in a miserable way."
4. This quote, which I find sort of soothing in some way.
5. This idea, which makes me grateful for the brave people in my life!