Wednesday, March 19, 2014

10 Photos, 3 Words

College Roomie gave me the idea to share 5 photographs and caption them with only 3 words each.  Yea....you know I was going to cheat on this one.  I did stick to the 3 words each, but I couldn't choose just 5 pictures.  Instead, I had to choose 10 pictures and I limited the selection to my favorites from the last year.  Here we go....

My Favorite Kid

How Love Looks
Bucket List Checkmark
Big Birthday Win

Makes Me Smile
Dad's Dream Trip
Probably Not Good
Things Got Wild.
Eastern Europe Crew
She Fooled Me.

3 comments:

Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

Great idea College Roomie (I'll probably copy it, just sayin) and I love, love the "She fooled me" picture, but all great ones!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! It turned out twice as good as I imagined since there were double the pictures. :)

My fav is definitely "Probably Not Good". Classic!

-College Roomie

Brianne said...

I love this idea!