Follow by Email

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Facebook Status Updates That Might Have Been (Part 2)

And now, for Part 2 of "Facebook Statuses That Might Have Been" (had I not given Facebook up for Lent and all).


1.  Today, I drove to Van Horn, Texas.  Directions:  Drive to the end of the earth.  Then go 100 more miles.

2.  Pretty sure I am going to win the $1 million prize.....8 games in and my bracket is still perfect (yes, I picked Harvard over Cincy and Dayton over Ohio State).

3.  Sour cream sauce---whatever the heck that is---does NOT qualify as Mexican food.

4.  Thank you to the nice man who picked me up off the ground after my heel got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk in front of a gas station and I managed to do an epic faceplant.  You are good people, sir.

5.  Whoever said "absence makes the heart grow fonder" clearly was not a long distance relationship and can suck it.


6.  Seven days after being planted in my flowerbeds, I am happy to report that all flowers remain alive and well!  It's a horticultural miracle!

7.  Dear toilet that overflowed and flooded my bathroom for the second time in a year....I've about had enough of you and your crap.  Literally.

8.  Dear stupid, snobby college that did not admit my sweet Baby Hepburn.....Big mistake.  Huge.  You just wait and see where this girl is headed!


3 comments:

Brianne said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your bracket! You are literally the only person I know who isn't complaing about their bracket.

adesertgirl said...

Ahh, that's so nice that someone helped you up when you fell down! Good karma for that guy!

-College Roomie

Crystal Cattle said...

I love these. I would say that you have had a pretty good week! I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you.
www.crystalcattle.com