* Working in my sweats. I've started doing some contract work on the side for my old law firm in Albuquerque, so that took up a lot of my time, but it turns out that I kinda enjoy that work when I'm only doing a few hours a week and working in my sweats!
* Wedding Shower Invites. As ya'll know, Blonde Oklahoma Girl is getting married! This weekend I got her wedding shower invites all signed, sealed and delivered (at least to the mailbox). Here's a sneak peak.
* Stealing a Tree. While I was on my run/walk yesterday (I started out the run part WAY too fast and died a mile in, so it turned into a walk), I collected some cuttings from a tree that was growing in someone's yard but hanging out clear over the sidewalk. Yes, it's someone else's tree. But I did not trespass in order to get said cuttings, so the lawyer in me says it's okay. I'm not sure what it is, but it was a big tree and it has pretty purple flowers that smell like lavender. Anyway, I have the cuttings in vases in my kitchen window, so let's all cross our fingers that roots appear!
* Stupid TV Shows. I don't know why I watch the stupid tv show called Hart of Dixie. It's stupid and predictable, but for some reason I watch it anyway. Well, this dang week it ended up being all about how Zoey and Joel had to do long distance for 6 months (that then turned into a year) and they ended up breaking up because Joel chose his dream job over the dream girl. This sends me into a tizzy and the poor Boy from Texas had to explain to me that that TV is not real, I am not Zoey, he is not Joel (despite the fact that he's certainly never seen this show), and neither of us is moving to London. Bless his heart.
* A Little Paint. I officially crossed "nails" off my to do list and am loving the Turquoise and Caicos color from Essie.
* Cupcakes. Yes. Well I sort of blew the whole low sugar thing I've been trying to stick to this weekend when I whipped up two dozen strawberry cupcakes. Whatev.
* Lack of Blog Material. As you might have guessed from this rambling nonsense, I'm running a bit short on blog material here lately, so if anyone wants to suggest some ideas, I'm all ears!