Saturday, January 23, 2010

Become a Follower

"You know, some of the good part of blog theory was that blogs would be like diaries that the world could read. They would be spontaneous, whatever pops into your mind, as a diary would be." ~ Gregg Easterbrook

A while back I posted instructions on how to become a follower of the blog. I got several new followers after that post.....so I'm hoping that some more of you will become followers if I post it again! Just follow the instructions from the prior blog (click right above here where it says "how to become a follower").

I'm just at 20 followers....several of my friends have reached 50, so I feel quite behind! You can help fix that today! :)

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

We have got to get google analytics on your blgo so you know how many people are reading! I am guessing you'll be super surprised. There are lots of resources out there on how to install it.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I signed up for it and I get the report, but it must be installed wrong because it always says zero. I may have to start over...