We all have things that we wish for in our lives; things that we want to happen. I sort of had an epiphany moment two weekends ago. Nothing pivotal happened to cause it, but it was a big deal for me. I realized that as much as I have said there were certain things I wanted to have in my life, I don't really think I felt like I deserved these things. In fact, if I'm being honest, I probably felt like I didn't deserve them. 
Without going into detail here--no, I don't blog about everything in my life--I just sort of came to the conclusion that I deserve to have the things I want. Funny that I hadn't really realized that this feeling undeserving or unworthy as a problem before. Maybe consciously deciding that you deserve something is an important part to getting what you want.
It doesn't matter what it is....think about things you want in your life, but you don't feel like you deserve. The better job, more friends, someone who treats you right....whatever it is, I think it's an important step to decide that you DO deserve that thing!And maybe we need someone to tell us we deserve the things we want. So if you need that push, I'm telling you now.....you deserve to be happy and to have all the things that you want in your life. So, now that we know we deserve it, let's see what happens!




3 comments:
Beautiful post Tiffany! You're amazing and deserve the world. Imagining what your future holds gives me butterflies Tiffany. Thanks for your friendship. I LOVE the quote you used to start this one off. I'm adding it to my blog's favorite quote collection - it's official you've made it!! He he...next one though - will be your "own" quote. Hugs
Well I'll take being quoted as the person who found the quote. :) I'm so excited have have made the collection!
What a wonderful post, Tiffany. Thank you for sharing your personal triumphs and trials with us, and in doing so giving us the boost courage we may need to achieve our dreams. You are a truly amazing soul and deserve all you can dream!
Post a Comment