We are throwing back to two weeks ago....because I forgot to draw a November giveaway winner! Oops!! The Bride informed me of my error in Chicago last week....I was impressed with her patience. I would have figured she would have called me at 6:01 on the morning it should have been posted!

Anyway, for the November giveaway of a pumpkin spice candle, I had 16 entries. And the winner is.....Codi M.! (Codi--send me your address and I'll get the candle in the mail to you!) Thanks to all of you who joined as followers and who shared your life metaphors with me!
I promise that I will get it in gear and not forget to draw the winner on time next month....so stay tuned. I'm planning a Christmas related giveaway, so if you have suggestions, let me know!




2 comments:
Wow! I feel honored! Since I don't know your email...shoot me a message here at school and I will send you my mailing address! Thanks!
cmontes@bobcat.net
I just packaged it up and it will be in the mail tomorrow....you're going to love it!! I wanted to be sure that I didn't give away something that didn't smell good, so I had to buy one to test out first. :)
Post a Comment