Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 64: Week 7 - Indigo

Okay, I really struggled this week for some reason. Go figure I can find grey and apricot easily, but I have fits with this bluish/purplish crayon!

I thought share a couple of my failures with you since they are part of the process.

I thought that the BEAUTIFUL flowers that College Roomie got from McCain (have I mention before that they are dating??) for Valentine's Day would work, so I snapped lots of pictures. But once I got them on the computer, it was too purple.

Then I had seen this really cool entryway on a house in my neighborhood that I thought might work. So, in true stalker-style, I snuck over to take a couple of shots to see if the color was right. Again, the color was wrong.
Finally, I found something that would work. One of my Grand Champion Lamb banners from back in my showing days, which now hangs on my wall in my dining room/office area, was pretty darn close to the right color!
Please go over and check out the excellent photographers who participate in this little challenge, and feel free to join in with us at any time!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

I love that you shared the process. Great finds!

Brooke said...

Like seeing your process anda nice find, thanks for linking up with p64!

Kristin said...

I love that you incorporated a piece of "home"! :)

Coffee Queen said...

LOL @ 'stalker style'. Yep, I have done that!

Catherine said...

haha I hate being a stalker, but hey it happens lol. Love your final find.

Anonymous said...

The banner is perfect! Good find.

-College Roomie

Anonymous said...

Great Finds! It's great having you at Project64.

Jen said...

These were great finds! I LOVE the door! I've always thought I'd love to have a brightly colored front door.

Tiffany said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and support!