Well good morning everyone! Since another Wednesday has rolled around, I decided it was time to share some things that I'm loving today....be sure to check out what everyone else is loving here!
* I'm loving that I'm ALMOST at 100 followers. Can you believe that 93 people read my random ranting every day? I think it's awesome and want to say thank you to all of you who read my blog! So.....I've decided that once I reach the big 1-0-0, I will be doing a big giveaway. I'm thinking "Tiffany's Favorite Things" ala Oprah. Soooo, this means that if you're out there loitering but not yet an official follower, you need to follow to help get this giveaway going! Here are simple instructions for doing so.
* I'm loving Friday Night Lights, with one exception......WHERE is Tim Riggins? I mean, I know he's in prison and all right now, but come on, NBC.....you are wasting any time on that show where his adorable face (and his adorable everything else) is not on the screen. My father who has already watched this season via Direct TV assures me that my boy Tim will be back soon. This better be accurate! Free Tim Riggins!
* I'm loving the Miranda Lambert song "Makin' Plans" that was played during the wedding ceremony. Apparently it's old, but she wrote it for Blake and I just think it's freaking adorable. Favorite line: "I know you like the back of my hand, got a heart of gold and a piece of land..." Also LOVED her wedding pictures----Blake in jeans (swoon!) and her in her mama's dress. I would so be her friend in real life. (Alexand KP...can we work on this??)
* I'm loving that plans are in the work for me to go on a blind date. It's out of my hands, but the person in charge is pretty darn on top of things, so this could actually happen. Which would get me another bucket list checkmark. I could get two checkmarks if this date involved a drive in movie. So...if anyone out there has a potential drive in movie date for me, you let me know!* I'm loving the project that the church I attend is starting for the summer. It's called "God Speaks, We Listen" and the idea is that you listen (not read, but listen) to the entire New Testament in 90 days. They gave out cds for everyone and apparently it will last from June 1 until August 31 and if you devote just about 12 minutes a day, you can hear the whole new testament being read. Love this idea! If you are interested in doing this as well, you can listen online here!
* I'm loving the upcoming LONG weekend! Woo hoo!! I'm headed back home to the farm. You know I'll come back with lots of new pictures and ideas for Family Farm Friday! I always look forward to a little time in the fresh air and wide open spaces. And, as an added bonus... remember the superstar wrestler who I used to babysit? Well, he's graduating from high school (and I feel like I might as well break out the walker!) on Friday night. You know I'll be there!




7 comments:
Goooooood stuff you're lovin' today. :) Have a great day, my friend.
-College Roomie
congrats at being almost at 100 followers :-) have a great day!
Totally agree Free Riggins! OMG FNL has been an amazing season and would be 100 times better if I was able to see Riggins every Friday Night!
~Loud Oklahoma Girl
Stopping by from Jamie's blog. It's my fist time here, but I'm going to go become a follower right now to help you to get 100!
Good luck on your blind date!
You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!
Thanks everyone!!
Rachel....do you have a blog? If so, let me know and I'll return the follow! :)
I also LOVE Friday Night Lights!!!
Post a Comment