That's right, kids. It's just one month until the kick off of my very favorite season. COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
I'll be celebrating the beginning of the season by attending the Oklahoma State v. Mississippi State game in Houston (thank you, football gods, for making this game only an hour from me!) and cheering on the Pokes. I'll be continuing my celebration with a Notre Dame game, homecoming at OSU, a SEC game here in Aggieland, and at least one more OSU road game this year. Maybe two. Gotta get my fix in while I have the chance!
Happy College-Football-Season-Is-In-Sight Day to all!













4 comments:
Holllla!! Yay for football season!
I love all the pictures of you at past games.
-College Roomie
Yayyyy! It's the most wonderful time of the year! PS we so need to have a talk about Johnny Football, I mean really!
Have a blast at all of the games you have lined up!
Have a blast at all of the games you have lined up!
Post a Comment