Saturday, July 13, 2013

Time for some Q&A....

That's right, friends, I'm going to do a blog or two answering YOUR questions next week.  You can ask about anything.....traveling, 30 by 30 list, the new house/job/guy, growing up on a farm, running....up to you!  So, leave your questions as a comment below.

And HAPPY SATURDAY!!


7 comments:

Katy Robertson said...

as to finding the right guy...
- What was your worst date ever? ( I LOVE BAD DATE STORIES!!)
- as you've gotten older, what quality has been added (if any) to your "must have" list for a spouse? What quality(s) have fallen off your list? Have your priorities shifted any?
- do you believe in love at first sight?

As to travelling...
-whats your next trip you want to take?

Job...
- what do you like most about new job? Least? What is different than you thought

New Mexico..
-besides family and friend (obvi answer), what do you miss most about your home state?

There, that should keep you busy :)

Pharmer Girl said...

I stupidly made the goal to "learn to love to run" so, from one fat girl at heart to another, how did you motivate yourself to start running (and running long stinkin' distance I might add)?

Where would you suggest traveling in Europe to somebody who has not been?

When am I ever going to see you now that you are at College Station?

Codi M-D said...

This is fun! ---

If you weren't practicing law/working as a professor, what other career would you pursue?

What recipe would you most like to master?

As a kid who grew up showing, what is your favorite fair related memory or story that continues to be retold?

Bunny said...

What's the most important thing you learned being a Quay County Girl (note the caps - it's an honor)? And when you're my age (52), what's the thing you want to look back on with the most pride?

Micah said...

What would you say is your biggest accomplishment to date?

What's a skill or talent you wish you had?

Anonymous said...

What inspires you?

Describe your perfect date. (You know where I'm going with that one...)

-College Roomie

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm late to the party!

1) when will you write a book already? What genera will you go with?

2) you have traveled a lot, lived in different cities & made them all feel like home. What's your secret. ;)